Thank you to Jessica at "Me, Him, and the Army" who has given me a blog award! Imagine my surprise this morning when I saw your sweet comment on my post telling me there was an award on your blog for me.
Here are the rules:
1 - Thank and link to the person that gave you the award
2 - Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic
3 - Contact said blogs and let them know they've won
4 - State seven things about yourself
I am passing this award to:
My Life Logic
Waiting to Exhale
Seven things about me:
1. I'm a HUGE geek. I'm not terribly technical, but I love to geek about whatever my interest is right now.
2. I love to read. Mostly I like fluff, but I really have good intentions on reading more substantial stuff.
3. I never really wanted to be anything more than a wife and a mother. These two jobs have been the most rewarding ever.
4. I wish I had met and married my husband 20 years ago instead of 6.
5. I want lots and lots of grandbabies and I want them to love me more than their other grandparents.
6. I love to cook and bake. I'm not a fancy cook, and most of the time my food isn't terribly pretty, but it's usually tasty.
7. I'm very vain. I hate that my skin isn't as smooth and beautiful as it was a few years ago. Getting older sucks and I'm not a fan at all.
We have spent the day today cleaning out stuff and making lists for our upcoming move. There's so much to do it's overwhelming. I'm secretly hoping we never have an overseas move again. I'm ready to be back on the mainland. I never thought I'd say I miss a road trip, but I do.
Supper in a Snap: Oven-Baked Chicken Fingers
10 hours ago