Friday, July 16, 2010

Next Phase

This will be a short post as I am worn out! We left Texas on Monday to spend a few days in Arkansas with my folks. We had a great time, saw lots of aunts, uncles and cousins and sweated a LOT!
Today we drove back to Texas to drop Callie off with her brother, turn in our rental car and check into a hotel near the airport. We will take the shuttle in the morning for our flight to Rhode Island. Alex will fly in a few hours later and we start our new adventure. I'm trading one kid for another.
I'm a little sad about leaving Callie even though I'll see her again in a few weeks when she comes out to visit.
I will post pictures in a day or two, but tonight I'm just tired.
We have a very busy few days coming up. Tomorrow night we will stay in the Providence area since Alex flies in so late. Sunday we drive to Newport and check into Navy lodging. Monday we will get up early and travel to pick up our car. We will then head back to Newport to sign for our house. Wednesday we get cable, internet, and phone as well as our unaccompanied baggage. Fingers are crossed for our big shipment next week as well.
I'll try to catch up on blog reading soon. Right now that comfy king sized bed is calling me.

1 comment:

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

I think blog reading is the least of your concerns right now. You're living life lady. :)

Good luck getting all your pieces and people into place this week!

Followers