Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekly Menu 28 February - 5 March

I am really struggling to get out of my rut. I seem to make the same dishes over and over. I dig through cookbooks, scan blogs and google recipes. In spite of all that, I'm making some old favorites this week again!
Sunday: Potato and Ham Soup
Monday: Spanish Rice casserole with garlic cheese biscuits
Tuesday: Baked chicken, rice and green beans
Wednesday: Homemade pizzas with salad
Thursday: Crockpot French dip sandwiches, potatoes
Friday: (uncertain at this point if we'll be having friends over, this could be simply "cocktail night"
Actually, the potato and ham soup, as well as the crockpot French dip sandwiches are new favorites. I've only made each of those a couple of times.
The potato and ham soup is simmering on the stove now and it smells delicious. It's a fantastic dish for today because it's rainy and chilly...yes, even here in Hawaii we have soup nights!

No comments:

Followers