Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ch..Ch..Ch...Changes

Am I the only one who is old enough to remember that song?

The lovely thing about living with the Army is it is constantly changing. If you don't like where you are and who surrounds you, just wait a while and it will change. Even after you think you know what you're doing, it could still change!

Nick and I had a major change last week as he stepped away from command. After a few days of R&R in Maui, he starts his job as a staff officer today. My identity for more than 2 years has been along side him as the commander. What in the world will I do now?

I will wait for orders from the Army telling us where we're going next, and get my house ready to move.

My new motto: Everything is subject to change!

I don't fight change anymore.. I embrace it! I'm ready for the next thing!

1 comment:

Muchelle said...

I use to get upset with changes, between the Army and age I have mellowed out. Whatever happens, happens. Makes life much easier.

Followers