Thursday, March 17, 2011

iPod About Me

This is a flashback from February 2009.  Someone tagged me in their own Facebook note where you had to answer the following questions turning on your iPod and selecting shuffle.  I selected the playlist “recently played”   At that time, I had to skip the Christmas music that kept popping up.

You’ll have to keep in mind, that when I did this, I was living in Hawaii, my husband was commanding a battalion and was deployed, I had dealt with one Soldier’s death and numerous crazy Army spouses/family members and was needing something lighthearted. Hopefully, you’ll find a little humor in this and maybe offer up your own “About Me” post.  Here it is.. exactly as it appeared 2 years ago.

 

If you got tagged for this note, you need to copy/paste this into your own facebook note, delete my answers, and answer the questions using your own ipod, iTunes or whatever it is that you use... I would not recommend a turntable or eight track for this exercise!
1. Turn on the iPod and select shuffle
2. Use the title of the song for the answer to the 1st question
3. Hit “next” and repeat process until you have answered them all
4. Don't cheat!
5. Tag some of your friends so they'll do the same


1. How am I feeling today?
Super Trouper-Mamma Mia Soundtrack
2. How far will I get in life?
Wild Night-Van Morrison
3. What is my best friend’s theme song?
Take a Chance on Me-Mamma Mia Soundtrack
4. What was high school like?
Mamma Mia-Soundtrack again
5. How will today be?
Warm Love-Van Morrison
6. What is in store for me this weekend?
Fins-Jimmy Buffett
7. What is the best thing about me?
Does Your Mother Know?-Mamma Mia Soundtrack
8. What song describes my parents?
How do I say the words? Bryan Adams
9. How is my life going?
The Bitch is Back-Elton John
10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Angel-Jack Johnson
11. How does the world see me?
Livin' For You-Boston
12. What do my friends think of me?
Lay All Your Love on Me-Mamma Mia Soundtrack
13. Do people secretly think I’m good looking?
Mama Can't Buy You Love-Elton John
14. How can I make myself happy?
Keep On Lovin' You-REO Speedwagon
15. What should I do with my life?
If I Could - Jack Johnson
16. What is some good advice?
Roll With the Changes - REO Speedwagon (how fitting)
17. Will I get married?
Can't Fight This Feeling-REO Speedwagon
18. Where will I go in life?
Staple It Together - Jack Johnson
19. Will I Have Kids?
Live A Little - Hawaiian Style Band
20. What is my current theme song?
Cheeseburger in Paradise - Jimmy Buffett (I had to laugh at this one!)

Maybe, very soon, I will do this again and see how my songs have changed.

1 comment:

Peppermint Ph.D. said...

LOL! After my response to some testosterone fueled snide comments at dinner tonight, my husband would happily play Elton's The Bitch is Back :)
I change my playlist up based on my mood also...:)

Followers