Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Week in Pictures...so far

I don't really want to take time to post much, I'm enjoying the kids! I do want to post a few photos and will update more later.
Out and about in Newport. Callie with a Fishing Santa.

Callie in front of The Breakers.. a Newport Mansion.

The kids in front of the beautiful Poinsetta Christmas Tree at The Elms, another Newport Mansion.

Cleo checking out snow for the first time ever.

Callie rolling out her pie crust.

My men getting ready to boil lobsters and enjoying a cigar.

Eating lobster and steak for our "Christmas" Dinner (a little early)
There you have it. The last few days in a couple of photos. I will post our Christmas photos another time. We opened our gifts last night and I did very, very well! I can't wait to share it all with you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your DH in the packers jacket! And could he look any more happy in that last photo. I hope we get to meet someday!
Lynn s/w

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

Looks like you're having a blast. :)

I want lobster now!

Peppermint Ph.D. said...

Such an appropriate Christmas dinner!!! Looks like wonderful, memorable times :) ENJOY!!

Anonymous said...

SO jealous of all those lobsters!!!!!

Cory Shelton said...

Hello mate great blog.

Followers