Monday, October 11, 2010

Wow!

I can't believe it's been over a week since I've posted anything.
I feel like I have lots to say and nothing to say. It almost makes me tired thinking about typing it all out.
We've had family visiting since Friday and they are wearing me out. How do three people over 65 years old make me tired?
My mom, dad and aunt are here visiting. They want to do lots, but on the other hand tire out and don't want to make a decision on what they want to do. Oy.
We did make it up to Boston today and had a good time. We had dinner at one of the Cheers offshoots and I took a couple of fun photos. I will post them later. It's after 10:00 PM and I'm really dragging.
I know it sounds strange, but I've missed my blog world. There are several blogs I really look forward to reading and am missing them very much. I hope to get caught up on things soon.
My guests leave on Wednesday and we have another group arriving on Saturday. I may never catch up!

1 comment:

Muchelle said...

Oh how I miss you and your post! I don't know how you keep going. Your life makes me tired. *lol* It seems like since your move you really haven't had much downtime. Enjoy your company and adventures. I look forward to reading all about it once you have time to sit down and have a moment to yourself. *hugs*

Followers